Polyethylene/Polyester/Vinyl

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by guardian123abc, May 1, 2016.

1. guardian123abc

guardian123abc New Member

I'm trying to buy some sleeves for my paper money collection. But, I'm really confused. I want to buy sleeves made of polyethylene (like Mylar) which would not cause any chemical reaction and affect my banknotes. But, many sites have list their material as either polyester or vinyl and a few other names. Please guide me which material I should buy. Also, my collection is mostly of non-USA countries and the notes are really very big and won't fit in the standard sleeves made for USA notes. So, if you could guide me to any reputed site which sells extra large size sleeves, I would be grateful to you. Thank you.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

If you can get on eBay under coins & paper money. Find JP''s Corner, she has all kinds of storage needs, flexible with ordering and very helpful if you need to use the contact seller option for questions

4. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Great folks to deal with.
    http://www.jpscorner.com/currency-sleeves.html

5. clayirving

clayirving Supporter**

6. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

7. guardian123abc

Thanks for the replies everyone.

8. guardian123abc

My bad. I had actually gone to your site before, but did not read the contents properly. I thought it was just a site comparing the different types of materials available.

Draft saved Draft deleted