Point me in the Right Direction, THANKS IN ADVANCED

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Coinstruck89, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Coinstruck89

Coinstruck89 Active Member

Hey guys, I put Bulk hoarder coins for sale in my google bar and 98% of everything they point me towards are for sale on Etsy. Then I look at reviews and most are Bad. So my question is beside buying Bank Boxes where else can I find some pretty good Sites to Buy Some Bulk coins?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Short answer: you won't. You could put up an ad on craigslist but the people can be kind of sketchy.

Coinstruck89 likes this.
  4. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

Estate sales.. look for local estate sales on craigslist and check them out.

5. I wish there was a coin trader site. If there is one I haven't found it yet. I have many coins that could be swapped for a beginner or someone just getting interested in coin collecting. Living in New Mexico I have very few coin shows in or near here. I enjoy going to coin shops and digging through their junk silver. They don't grade their coins much and I have picked up some most beautiful "junk" silver. They don't look so much at the quality as they do certain dates. I did find a 1954 "S" Washington Quarter that was almost uncirculated. The quarter was mixed in with a bunch of junk and it must have gotten by other collectors. It is fun to dig through the coins. I am constantly upgrading my collection this way. I have found walking lady halves like this also. Have fun and go digging. You will be surprised at what you find. I find that the ones who buy gold are the ones that are blind to silver coinage. Hope this helps.
    The General

6. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

Sounds like a business opportunity

7. Sullysullinburg

Sullysullinburg Well-Known Member

Well what type of coins are you looking for? It’s fairly easy to find bulk coins online. What specific coins are you looking for? Someone here can proabably point you in the correct direction.

8. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

On line? Forget it.

Draft saved Draft deleted