WTT: Please move if not in the right spot

Discussion in 'Trades' started by harley bissell, Mar 31, 2018.

1. harley bissell

harley bissell Well-Known Member

I have collected tokens and coins since 1958. I've got all the coins that I can afford and have begun setting up at shows to trade my duplicate tokens. I would really like to meet any members who plan to attend the shows where I will set up this year. I prefer Indiana exonumia of all types ( metal, wood, plastic, cardboard, encased, counterstamps, etc) and am gathering veterans club tokens of all types for the catalog that I am planning to release. The biggest hole in my data are the R.C.L.
    (ROYAL CANADIAN LEGION) tokens. I will be at the Lafayette, Indiana shows on 20 May and 21 October 2018 and the Ohio IKO-TAMS token show October 12 and 13, 2018. I always have my Indiana duplicates with me and can bring other states as requested if I know that someone wants to see them. I will take everything with me to Ohio. Since I have over 200,000 plastic tokens Ohio is the only place where I will take all of them.
    I look forward to seeing members IRL (In Real Life) in a safe setting that protects your privacy. I will also have my duplicate ancients if anyone wants to do some trading in those. Harley Bissell

FrugalCO likes this.