Please help me accomplish something cool.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by snaz, Jun 10, 2010.

1. snaz

snaz Registry fever

I just started working on another cointalk idea.. similar to the cointalk promotional video, and the cointalk history... this one might end up being cooler, and hopefully I can have your guys' hand in it.
    So here's the deal.
    I need as many people as I can to PM me lists of your favorite, most educational thread on cointalk. I need them to be educational within the first post. Preferably not just educational if you read the whole thread.
    An example would be Lehighs threads. They often consist of something to soak in right out of the first post. Give me threads like that.
    Of course I have all the ones that were mentioned in raiders thread about TOTW, and I have favorited my own favorite educational threads in the past. But I KNOW I missed some. So please, send me a PM with a link to your favorite educational thread.
    PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE.
    Thanks guys.

The finished product should be ready... for ... release ;) sometime in August.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Just Carl

Just Carl Numismatist

Wonder how that will work out with individuals that don't want thier posts used?

4. snaz

snaz Registry fever

There won't be anyone doing this that won't want their posts used. I will only be using the initial OP. No responses. So people can reply all they want, their posts will not be used.

5. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

Really great idea! I've sent you a list of my best stuff.

6. snaz

snaz Registry fever

Thanks for the bump Jason, I've received quite a few great threads I would have missed otherwise!
    If you wrote up a good thread, something you spent a nice amount of time on, then please, send me a link as I might have missed it. I would love to hear from you and I will fill you in through PM, and off the public forums.

Draft saved Draft deleted