Please help identify this coin - roman?

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by gbroke, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Slim Pickins

Slim Pickins Junior Member

Drusus, you have some good points there! At such a cheap price for a coin (supposedly being genuine) I'de be weary of it too. Don't jump the gun and be so quick to get a bargain sinse people who sell faes usually count on things like that. I hate sellers who are more worried about making a dime rather than supporting the hobby in an honest and up-front kind of way. I think I'de pass on this one too because there are plenty of coins out there that have been documented and are sure to be original pieces of history so I'de save my funds for something like that. :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Slim Pickins

Slim Pickins Junior Member

....it really is hard to tell at this point but it's better to be safe than sorry! Find a dealer with a good reputation and deal with him/her so that you can save your heart from sinking into your chest when you find that you've been jipped!:goofer:

4. gbroke

gbroke Naturally Toned

Aside from the large collection of german and Austrian coins I got from dad, I think it's best I stay out of the World coin market! My U.S. coin wishlist is big enough. :thumb:

However, I wouldnt mind having one nice ancient coin. So if anyone sees anything (from a reputable dealer) that is a nice coin for a good price, let me know!

5. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

vcoins.com and forumancientcoins.com are pretty good

Draft saved Draft deleted