Planman2014 is selling on this site again.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by C-B-D, Jun 23, 2018.

1. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

I have now and thank you kindly for the tag. :)

Everything sounded great and infinitely well-deserved, at least until post #17. One can only hope the "small ooops" is in reference to the hoped-for fact that a certain someone's entire posting history wasn't deleted with him and not that he's made searching said history even more difficult in an attempt to help cover his tracks.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

I believe you'll find that site management hasn't any more responsibility/capability than you to accuse anyone of a legal violation based on mere hearsay. In effect a certain accused individual now has inability to transact on this site, which is what some wanted. I believe that authorities on this site have provided us with more warning than you'd receive on some other prominent sites. There are others using this site to violate, and we already have complaints when they are disciplined. Let's be practical/reasonable.

I've requested anyone who has proof of postal violation to P.M. me where they can be party to a filing of postal fraud against the named entity, which I intend to file in the future. This condition would normally be indicated in the event that payment was sent, and product undelivered. Proof of these conditions would need to be supplied by the claimant, and they possibly would be deposed. The accused has recently contacted me, but I haven't received any volunteers for legal accusation.

I don't believe that anyone has the legal right of accusation or action without recourse, unless they have been "damaged".

C'mon people, look what is happening in the Numismatic "industry" with impunity, and we're asking management of this site to initiate action based on innuendo and insinuation.

Let them who've been violated join me in action, but I believe pressuring anyone on this site to be liable for another without proven cause is unreasonable.

JMHO

4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

You make a very good point. I would not want to know any specifics such as names, etc. but I would like to know how many, if any joined you in a action that would require them to go on record concerning this individual. Best of luck in your case. Jim

5. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

@imrich , I vehemently implore you join the Facebook group, "Official Numismatic Blacklist" and the PCGS board, "Collector's Corner." There you will most assuredly find numerous other entities who claim to have been victimized by one, Hunter Smith; thereby increasing both the quantity of reports for said case, as well as gaining opportunity to compound additional aliases and specific methods of criminality allegedly employed by this dastardly individual. May your work be fortuitous and your findings be copious!

Sincerely,
    A Mole That Can't Get Off the Gas,
    C-B-D

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  6. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

Thank you for your considerate input, and I hope your parallel efforts are successful in their goals.

It's believed efforts should be concentrating on legal violations which can be prosecuted, rather than abhorrent actions which I agree have been perpetrated on us.

If you are primarily concerned about repulsive actions you may want to continue visiting eBay, or visit/join:
    http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Your efforts are appreciated, but I/agencies concentrate on egregious prosecutable injustices which affect an actionable segment of society. These efforts commonly require concentrated efforts for appreciable time to realize fruition.

Please continue your appreciated exposure efforts.

JMHO

7. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

8. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

I take it since he hasn't been active or seen since the date and time in question, he got the old heave ho.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  9. JCro57

JCro57 Making Errors Great Again

He tried to sell me a 1950 cent on a silver planchet. Told me it was a friend of his and asked me what i thought it was worth. Knowing they sell for around $1,300 in AU, i offered him $425, which he accepted.

I immediately knew he was garbage the second he accepted my offer. He is currently going under the name of "Ken Riles" with an email of kenriles012@aol.com and is his name on collectors universe
    Screenshot_2018-07-03-23-09-52.png

10. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Thanks for the heads up!

Nathan401 and JCro57 like this.
  11. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

How are you sure it's him?

12. JCro57

He contacted me on cointalk under planman2014, and then sent me an email from his kenriles account. He also has an active paypal account under that name.

When I exposed what I found to him with an email to him, I saw his account on Cointalk was no longer active. Not sure if he deactivated it or if the mods did. But he is active on collectors universe.

C-B-D likes this.
  13. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

Son of a gun! I HATE THEIVES!

Mainebill likes this.
  14. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

I posted this info in the Numismatic Blacklist. Hope you don't mind.

imrich, Clawcoins and JCro57 like this.
  15. JCro57

Not at all

C-B-D likes this.
  16. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

you beat me to it !!

C-B-D likes this.
  17. Santinidollar

So, the account still exists on CT?

18. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

Don't think so. Funny that Doug won't come out and say it, though. Must be scared of the lawyer-man.

19. Santinidollar

Where can one find the blacklist?

20. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

imrich likes this.
  21. Santinidollar

Sort of resembles a recent long thread where a new member offered to set up a buyer with the seller of a questionable gold coin because she “couldn’t afford it.”

She has since vanished.

Draft saved Draft deleted