WTS: Planchets and Proof V Nickel

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Weston, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Weston

Weston Well-Known Member

I am unsure what the planchets are. Bought the copper thinking it was a large cent and the silver piece thinking it was a morgan/peace dollar. The copper weighs 9.95 grams and the silver weighs 30.65 grams.(Silver eagle? Definitely not a morgan/peace) Check out the picture. I would be open to offers if you would be interested.

Last has been my work in progress. I bought the coin as what was to me an obvious DCAM coin. It is in a PCGS PR63 OGH, formerly with a Gold CAC sticker. I recently sent it in for reconsideration to see if they would DCAM it the first time it went in. POP for PCGS or NGC is ZERO. Silly me, a waste of money to send it in. I shouldn't have thought they would do do this for a normal guy, especially not on the first try. They graded it a PR64CAM but I told them to not crack it from the OGH; however, they took the Gold CAC off. Its a nice frame for a beautiful coin and I still strongly believe this is a Deep Cameo coin. I bought the coin, not the holder. That being said, I paid well over 66CAM money for it but would be open to offers.
    IMG_5549 2.JPG IMG_5550.JPG

Attached Files: