Pick the best dump the rest

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by usmc60, Mar 14, 2016.

1. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Hey all you South Florida collectors. It seems the Federal Reserve here in South Florida has started to release the 2016 P Shawnee in to the general public. They must have sent a been of these quarters to Loomis keep an eye on your local bank, 98% of the ones I've examined so far have die cracks on the reverse and evidently this production batch has a large percentage of the bowl shaped in the overs. (Disputed) but will move on I personally Kaul these quarters take out the best dump the rest because there are so many but the choice of what you do is totally up to you, you will see a variety of small die cracks on the pile of rocks to the left at the top and on the Eagle between the left wing and tail feathers you have a small chip so far out of 40 quarters I have five with no production errors small percentage. Good luck in your pickings hope you will pose your fines enjoy these photos. et16p-13-1.jpg et16p-13-2.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. thetracer

thetracer Active Member

Sorry, I can't tell what you are talking about.

4. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Sir all I was saying if you live in South Florida these coins are starting to circulate and some of the errors you'll find on these coins coming out that's all Have a nice day :blackalien:

Frank MacD likes this.
  5. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

PS. And what I'm doing is taking the best of this these errors for my personal collection and putting the rest back into circulation that's what keep the best and dump the rest is about

Stevearino likes this.
  6. pennsteve

pennsteve Well-Known Member

I see die cracks on almost every coin I look at. They aren't really a big deal.

7. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Sir I understand there's a lot of collectors out there that die cracks or waste of their time but there's also a lot of us who enjoy them and I thank you for looking at my thread

Bambam8778 and Frank MacD like this.
  8. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

But they have a tendency to get bigger enjoy the photo.:blackalien: ar-111.jpg

Frank MacD likes this.
  9. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

I see a lot of die cracks myself, but when I get a nice progression sequence of a chip be formed, these will definitely be added to my collection.:happy::blackalien: sh-1-1.jpg sh-2.jpg sh-3.jpg

10. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Draft saved Draft deleted