Photographs for another round of Zohar's beautiful coins!

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by brg5658, Jul 23, 2015.

1. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

Its almost past my bedtime (I know some of you had wish I went to bed earlier!!).

I know what you mean. My wife gets real cranky if she stays up late also. :>)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. chromerunner

chromerunner ******

Very Beautiful coins.
    Stunning photography.

4. dlhill132

dlhill132 Member

Zohar444,
    Beautiful coins with awesome tone and patina.
    Brg5658,
    Super nice pics. Well done.

Doug

5. chrsmat71

chrsmat71 I LIKE TURTLES!

those thalers are killer, thanks for sharing.

6. ffrickey

ffrickey Junior Member

Fine pix and gorgeous coins. Zohar must be rich as Croesus.

7. John Anthony

John Anthony Ultracrepidarian

Those are exceptionally beautiful talers. Thank you to Zohar and brg for sharing them.

8. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

Wow brg5658, it always a pleasure viewing your coin-photos (ummm, or your photos of other people's coins ... great work!!)

I only have one Taler example ... it is my only coin with a bear on it (pretty cool)

GERMAN STATES, Anhalt-Bernburg.
    Alexius Friedrich Christian, AR 1/3 Taler

1796-1834
    1799 HS
    Diameter: 29 mm
    Weight: 7.03 grams of 83.3% Silver
    Obverse: Crowned-Bear advancing left on crenellated wall containing arched door below
    Reverse: Three-line legend and date; •H•S• (mint-master) below
    Reference: Mann 728a; Jaeger 41b, KM 70
    Other: sweet patina ... small old scrape on reverse

1800 Century.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    brg5658 and dlhill132 like this.
  9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Thanks what I'm talking about! Very nice. Tank you for sharing. Love the toning.

10. Ancientnoob

Ancientnoob Money Changer

@brg5658 Excellent photos! I believe the photos are vibrant and alive and the work is pretty great.

@Zohar444 You really do have the most ridiculously nice collection of coins. In general I have to admire the coins originality. I think if you want a certain look then buy a coin with that look. I like the choices made and consider all the examples exceptional.

11. Beautiful coins you two. @brg5658 You capture toning better than any coin photographer I've seen before. @Zohar444 I look at your NGC ancients and Taler collection often.

P.S. you're not supposed to feed the trolls after dark. ;)

12. Zohar444

Zohar444 Member

Thanks everyone here for the feedback and again I thank brg5658 for his tremendous support in imaging these.

brg5658 and Aidan_() like this.
  13. Jason Hoffpauir

Jason Hoffpauir Avid Coin Collector

Zohar...you have beautiful coins and thank you for displaying them. I agree this forum was not created for someone to analyze, judge, and belittle them. Some people just like to complain to hear themselves complain and/or make them feel better about themselves. You just keep on posting your photos and we will keep on using the ignore button. Thanks and enjoy what remains of your day. :smuggrin:

14. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

You can say that again Brother. Talk about someone putting his foot in it.......Bandon/Zohar? You guys have a wonderful symbiotic relationship. :)

15. Steelfirebug

Steelfirebug Junior Member

Thanks for posting such beautiful coins, they are a marvel to see in such condition.
    D

Draft saved Draft deleted