PF70 with a nick?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Aquahollic, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Aquahollic

Aquahollic ֍ E Pluribus Unum ֎

That's what I'm curious about too. How can one tell if it's bulk submitted based on the label?

And how can one tell with a custom label?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

First you have to post a image of the slab, like SuperDave did .
    8k.jpg
    Also post an image of the reverse too ...

4. Aquahollic

Aquahollic ֍ E Pluribus Unum ֎

I returned the coin in this post. I'm curious about me going forward making future purchases. How can I tell if a coin is bulk submitted or not?

Lets take for example the PCGS coin above. How can you tell if it's bulk submitted? And how can you tell on a NGC label?

5. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

The one just above is a custom label made for a major submitter, it isn't a label just anyone can get for a coin they send in. To get a custom label you have to make it worth their while, very large bulk submission and possibly pay an extra fee. It isn't something someone (or the TPG) would do for a small submission. But a bulk submitter that doesn't spring for a custom label gets the same type label as the guy who sends in just a few coins. So they only way to tell if those are bulk or small submission is by looking up the coins in the submission.

6. TJ1952

TJ1952 Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad. I call this one the suicide hit!

S20160305_001.jpg S20160305_002.jpg S20160305_003.jpg S20160305_004.jpg

7. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

Only 70 I own was because it was cheaper than any other one haha. including the raw ones.

Draft saved Draft deleted