Pending Postal Service Changes Could Delay Mail And Deliveries, Advocates Warn

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by robinjojo, Jul 30, 2020.

1. +VGO.DVCKS

+VGO.DVCKS Well-Known Member

...Remember when people read the book, and skipped the movie?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jamesicus

jamesicus Well-Known Member

Yes, I have done that many times.

4. +VGO.DVCKS

Cool on you. True of fiction ...and, need one observe, no less true of history. Even if (...even) Hollywood has seen some measure of progress over the last several decades.

5. robinjojo

robinjojo Well-Known Member

The Odyssey continues. The final destination is supposed to be San Jose (Cupertino), but now the letter is at New York, again. Sign of the times, I guess.

Odyssey continues, 8-14-20.jpg

+VGO.DVCKS and DonnaML like this.
  6. DonnaML

DonnaML Well-Known Member

From New York to Sacramento and then back to New York again instead of to San Jose? I'd say "Unbelievable!," but it's not. That beats my New York to Cincinnati before delivery in New York experience.

+VGO.DVCKS and robinjojo like this.
  7. robinjojo

robinjojo Well-Known Member

Since the letter is now at the International Distribution Center, Jamacia, NY (LaGuardia Airport) it might be heading back to the point of origin, but who knows? It's all a bit surreal, kind of like...The Twilight Zone.

+VGO.DVCKS and DonnaML like this.
  8. +VGO.DVCKS

Just lately, this same thing happened to me for the first time. A coin I ordered went back and forth to larger towns to the north and south of me, twice. Eventually, somebody got it right. But that was more of how the sausage is made than I really wanted to see.

Draft saved Draft deleted