Pee results...for now, anyways

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Spark1951, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

did you notice the first post was about urine...and 7 months ago!!!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    masterswimmer likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Diogenes Diaz

Diogenes Diaz Active Member

It's funny I asks that question about toning cause I wanted to Tell the difference and now with your pictures I think I 'll never confuse a natural toning with per toning

4. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

No more roll searching for me......:cool:

5. coin_nut

coin_nut Well-Known Member

People say that money is dirty, goes through thousands of unwashed hands. I should wash my hands and my coins more often. Paper money, I guess just spend it and then wash hands. Not much plague going on here in Thailand, so that is good.

6. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Put them in the litter box.

7. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

The Queen never touches money. She's got lowly servants to do that for her. Money is for the commoner. :(

8. Diogenes Diaz

Diogenes Diaz Active Member

The queen never touched anything--She called the common people worthless eater--I guess she thinks she's special--She kind remind me of a lizard

masterswimmer likes this.
  9. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Yet those worthless peons put her on a pedestal and support her to the tune of $350 million a year. I just don't get it.

Diogenes Diaz likes this.
  10. CatUrineCoins

CatUrineCoins New Member

The bucket of coins was in a hallway. The kitten hopped in. I thought it was cute, little did I know she was urinating!

11. CatUrineCoins

CatUrineCoins New Member

In case you are curious what cat urine does to coins after a year. IMG_3072.jpg IMG_3073.jpg
    I am going to rinse them again and ensure they are completely dry before rolling them or putting them back in the jar.

Draft saved Draft deleted