PCGS Voucher Submissions - GTG!

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Atarian, May 4, 2016.

1. Atarian

Atarian Well-Known Member

Threw together some foreign coins for my voucher submission. Give it your best shot, if you dare!

Here's one of my favorite modern-ish Mexican coins from an APMEX roll of "AU/Uncirculated" coins...
    [​IMG]

These two were busted out of a cracked and scratched 1975 mint set.
    1 Rouble:
    [​IMG]

20 Kopeks:
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. joecoincollect

joecoincollect Well-Known Member

If the the Mexican coin is unc, I'd say a 64. Those other two are nice, the first one flawless. Both sp 66-67 in my book

4. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

5. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

66 maybe 67.
    64 (I think they penalized this one for the spotting with it being out in the open and not hidden mostly by the design like the first one)

6. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

7. Atarian

Atarian Well-Known Member

You folks are pretty good! I was happy with the grades on these, esp. the 5 Peso as I got it for about $20 at the time.

PCGS grades:
    5 Peso MS67 - tied for finest (one of 17 at this grade) with 148 graded.
    1 Rouble MS65 - tied for finest but PCGS has only graded four total, three at MS65 and one at MS64.
    20 Kopeks M66 - tied for finest, but again only eight graded with four at MS66.

jester3681 likes this.
  8. mark240590

mark240590 Rule Britannia !

65's across the board. I stick to my English system they're all UNC [emoji6]

9. joecoincollect

joecoincollect Well-Known Member

A 67 for that first one? The pic didn't do it justice then because the luster looked impaired by toning. But marks were virtually nowhere to be seen

Draft saved Draft deleted