PCGS CoinFacts for Android

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by thunderproof, Feb 7, 2016.

1. thunderproof

thunderproof Member

jester3681 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

I like it a lot.

jester3681 likes this.
  4. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

How about for iPhones?

5. thunderproof

thunderproof Member

There is an iPhone app too and it has been on the Apple store for quite some time. I was more interested in seeing whether or not people are aware of the Android version and if so what they think of it because it's brand new.

6. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

I found the one in the App Store quite a long time ago, but didn't want to pay for the subscription. I recently heard via the grapevine it was now free on iPhone. Anyone know for certain if this is true?
    Steve

7. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Yes coinfacts in now free as of Feb 3 or 4th

Stevearino likes this.
  8. heavycam.monstervam

heavycam.monstervam Outlaw Trucker & Coin Hillbilly

I've had the free app, for like a year now for android.... You can scan the barcode and the coin pops right up, with mintage, population, value, auction records and upcoming auctions also a photo of the coin if it's available so you can check to see if it's authentic or doctored in anyway. It also keeps a history of the coins you've scanned so you don't accidentally buy a duplicate. VERY VERY USEFUL APP AND A MUST HAVE AT COIN SHOWS!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:shame::yawn::shame::yawn::shame:

9. Jdiablo30

Jdiablo30 Well-Known Member

Just downloaded it,i will be using this much more then I think at shows. Thanks for the heads up

10. coinzip

coinzip Well-Known Member

If it helps people learn.... I'm all for it. :)

11. coinzip

coinzip Well-Known Member

I think they released the news at the FUN show last month...

12. heavycam.monstervam

heavycam.monstervam Outlaw Trucker & Coin Hillbilly

I just realized you were talking about PCGS and not NGC....:eggface:
    Disregard everything I said about it in my post... I was referring to NGCs app for smartphones... I'm curious how the 2 compare to each other.... Anyone with info please chime in, otherwise I'll just assume they are similiar minus pcgs having Images of coins you scan in,:eggface: egg on them

13. KarlB

KarlB Active Member

Awesome app. I have been using the pricing and grading from PCGS for a few months. This app is really nice.

Thank you much!

14. murty

murty Junior Member

Thank You much appreciated

15. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I've been using PCGS Photograde, PCGS Price guide, and NGC coin details for a while now and found them extremely helpful. There are also other free apps on Android re. coins

16. UnCommonCents

UnCommonCents Variety Collector

Just downloaded. Cool app! Great addition to the photo grade app. Thanks for the post!

17. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

I added the app to my iPhone. I'm very appreciative that PCGS made this free.

Draft saved Draft deleted