Ebay: PCGS 20th Century Type Coins (Toned); Ohio Civil War Tokens

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jester3681, May 3, 2016.

1. jester3681

jester3681 Exonumia Enthusiast

Good afternoon CT! I have four auctions ending tonight and four more ending in a few days. All are no reserve, free shipping. The first four are toned 20th century type coins from my personal collection that I have decided to liquidate in order to concentrate my US collection on Fugios and early copper. The two Lincolns are in PCGS Secure holders with TrueView.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1944-S 10c Mercury, PCGS MS65+FSB - Click here.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1909 1c Lincoln (VDB), PCGS MS64RB - Click here.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1909 1c Lincoln, PCGS MS64RB - Click here.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1981-S SBA $1, PCGS PR69DCAM - Click here.

Following are four Civil War tokens, all from Ohio. These were the cream of the crop left over from a 63 piece collection I bought. I kept all of the Columbus and Toledo pieces and one that is an R-9 rarity. These are the rarest left of the group. Reverses are all Stanton Indian heads, here are the obverses:

[​IMG]
    OH165W-3a Cincinnati and Covington Ferry Company (Cincinnati, Ohio) R-5 Clip - Click here.

[​IMG]
    OH165GS-4a Robert Wright Dry Goods (Cincinnati, Ohio) R-7 *1862* Early CWT - Click here.

[​IMG]
    OH165GY-29a John E. Zeltner National Hall (Cincinnati, Ohio) R-7 Lustrous AU UNC - Click here.

[​IMG]
    OH250A-1a J.W. Hunt Druggist (Delphos, Ohio) R-5 (Reeded) Single Merchant Town - Click here.

Bid early and bid often! :)