Pawn Stars Honest Profit Or...........

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by mpcusa, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Dollar1948

Dollar1948 New Member

All I know is, I have never and I'll keep my fingers crossed that I never have to, utilize the services of these schiesters.
    Plain and simple.
    My opinion, of Rick, and The Old Man?....crooks.
    My opinion of Big Hoss?.,..not only is he a walking time bomb for a heart attack, he's a crook in training.
    Chumley?...a puppet on a string and good comedy relief.
    The guy that does his restorations?..seems like an honest guy, and gets great advertising through that show.
    Now one guy I would like to meet is, Billy the Exterminator on A&E.:)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

That sure did not help the coins!
    &
    Pawn Stars DVD & Tee Shirt on Ebay too!
    the History channel w/ Pawn Star & American Pickers has found a few winner and now there cashing in

4. chip

chip Novice collector

An oxymoron is the juxtaposition of two words that have contrary meanings. An example is the word, Jumbo Shrimp. If something is a shrimp, it is not jumbo. One of the newest oxymoron memes, is the phrase reality teevee.

If something is real it is not edited, scripted and formatted for a half hours entertainment. Television is not real.

I had better repeat that since it seems a whole bunch of good people have not considered it, TELEVISION IS NOT REAL.

Here is something of a personal experiment that people could try in their lives, forget worrying or obsessing over the dramatized representations that are aired on television and start caring about your wife, husband, children, neighbors and others that you meet in real life every day.

I know this is something I have to work on, when the sox are struggling to win games I feel like I am also on a losing streak, and when they win I feel better, but why should I be cross with my wife and children just because an umpire made a bad call? It is not their fault, yet because I identify with the team I sometimes let the drama of sports become too important in my own life.

In the same way I think sometimes we identify with the people we see on teevee and forget about doing our own business, instead living vicariously within the confines of something that we have absolutely no control over, except of course we can turn it off, which when something no longer entertains me or interferes in my repose I do.

5. Pilkenton

Pilkenton almost uncirculated

That's what I'm talking about!!!:hail:

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

How about Military Intelligence?

Chris

7. Hahaha I'm glad you can be honest enough with your shop. Do you sell coins on eBay? If you do PM me a link or something, as I am always interested in what people have to sell.

Draft saved Draft deleted