Online sources for cheap world currency???

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by Curio Bill, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Curio Bill

Curio Bill Junior Member

Can anyone here please give me some suggested Online sources for cheap world currency??? Thanks, Bill

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ikandiggit

ikandiggit Currency Error Collector

I've been buying on ebay from one particular seller who I'm very impressed with. His product is excellent, in fact some of the items I've purchased has been far better than the photos he provided (probably stock pics).

As for bulk world money, it seems that it's pretty much the same kind of stuff from different sellers. A mix of cheap Asian items (multiples in a lot of cases), some very worn European war-time notes and maybe one or two interesting ones tossed in.

I've now switched to buying a few notes from one seller who also combines shipping. I've been a lot happier with what I've received.

If you're interested I'll pm you his ebay name.

4. silvermonger

silvermonger Member

Bill look for 'Hunting for Treasure' on ebay. Very trustworthy seller.
    I just scored 3, an Austrian, Lebenon, Morrocco. About 3 each with shipping.

Most of my cheap world coins are from the big box of random coins at the coin shop.
    They charge like 10cents a coin. Ive also picked up some interesting low value world coins fom the auctions at out coin club meetings. Usually 2-3-4 bucks if that much.

5. Curio Bill

Curio Bill Junior Member

Please do. Thanks, Bill

6. Curio Bill

Curio Bill Junior Member

I appreciate it. There are SO MANY sellers on ebay,and while I know this stuff is pretty cheap, why not start with a trustworthy source from the beginning?? Thanks, Bill.

7. Curio Bill

Curio Bill Junior Member

Perhaps my ebay "search-fu" is weak, but I could not find this seller. Could you please give me a clearer hint?? thanks, Bill

Draft saved Draft deleted