online coin buying and QVC

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Alyssa2176, Jul 2, 2012.

1. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

I actually searched as a double-check before I posted that they didn't sell coins. I found none.

You, however were right and I was wrong.

I stand corrected.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

shut up... LOL

4. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

Haha that treasure chest of 51 historic (Badly Photoshopped) Coins. Love it. Gotta order five of them at less than a buck a piece!

5. buddy16cat

buddy16cat Well-Known Member

You need to scroll down a little they are there after you search coins.

Maybe you can buy yourself these coins below. Two are worth maybe $13 and the others are worth melt:
    http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...2911.desc.Rare-Coins-of-the-Twentieth-Century

Maybe you can get yourself $3 worth of steel cents here: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.C211623.desc.Bankers-Bag-of-1943-Lincoln-Steel-Pennies

6. Alyssa2176

Alyssa2176 Newbie

so are these coins re-plated, or are they actually originals.

7. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Alyssa2176 How often do you see the word rare with coins these places sell?
    When you see high volumn, high over-head places selling "rare coins"
    simply ask your self how are they able to that. How are they able to stay stocked
    and shipping 24/7 when it comes to rare coins. Rare coin dealers, the ones who
    really do sell rare coins have said over and over that it is not hard to sell rare
    coins, it's hard for them to find and buy rare coins.

8. buddy16cat

Is this possible? I wouldn't doubt since the V Nickel in some sets looks a little too good. That is if that is what you get rather than an AG nickel.

9. buddy16cat

Especially when the term rare is used when presenting common date buffalo nickels and Mercury dimes things still floating around circulation that the coin roll hunters still find. I found three Mercury dimes so far, one in VF condition.

Draft saved Draft deleted