One dollar RADAR note

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by goombanj, Feb 17, 2017.

1. goombanj

goombanj Member

radar.jpg radar.jpg Picked this up a few days ago. Any significance that is starts with the D and ends with the D. Seen many radar notes but this is the a first for me. radar.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Nice note. I notice the note is a ''circulation find''. If it was CU it would probably have a nice premium with matching letters. In this condition (from what I can see) I would assume that someone would be willing to pay a few Dollars more than face to add this note to their collection. I consider this note a ''True Radar'' because the letters match too in the whole radar scheme. I would keep it. In 100 years these might be rare. Who knows. Either way it is only a buck. I found a similar note directly from a BEP brick (before it could be released into the wild).

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    eddiespin likes this.
  4. goombanj

goombanj Member

In a hundred years I may have a dollar worth two sounds like the rest of my investments

5. Geod

Geod Member

I know this is not a radar note but the twenty.jpg numbers seem to be repeating. Is this worth saving?

6. Spender. Not a repeater. Not a fancy serial number. Condition is also an issue (stain and hard folds). Close but no cigar.

ValpoBeginner likes this.
  7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Also a top priority and should always be considered is condition

8. Fjpod

Fjpod Active Member

Spend it.

ValpoBeginner likes this.
  9. Geod

Geod Member

OK Thanks for the comments

Draft saved Draft deleted