Old Stuff

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Marshall, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Black Friar

Black Friar Well-Known Member

Nice work and thanks. I agree 100%, the "2" is perfectly aligned. You are also dead on regarding the miss-alignment of the decimal; and yes, that is a new problem The berries look perfect as well.

I'll be meeting with my buddy hopefully this week, as I mentioned in earlier post he has assembled a very wonderful collection of large cents, and half cents all unc. He is also blessed with an identic memory that hasn't faded. I'll keep you posted.

I hope you are a member of the ANA. If so you would have a great time at Summer Seminar. If you are not, you should still join and attend at some time in the future.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Marshall

Marshall Junior Member

I'm not a member of the ANA and only sporadically renew my EAC membership. I can't seem to find a better place to talk copper than right here and I'm limited to conventions in Houston, Dallas or New Orleans because they are close enough to drive to for the day. There haven't been many of those.

4. Black Friar

Black Friar Well-Known Member

That is quite a treck. Been to all of the above had some good shows there.
    Love NOLA. Have fun with your coins. There is always more treasure out there. Seriously, consider the ANA. There are all kinds of copper geeks there.

Cheers

Draft saved Draft deleted