Old order showed up after 4 months.

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Everett Guy, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Everett Guy

Everett Guy Well-Known Member

Does it matter If I use personal or business?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Severus Alexander

Severus Alexander find me at NumisForums

Nope!

Everett Guy likes this.
  4. Everett Guy

5. Zebucatt

Zebucatt Well-Known Member

Just a FYI, I work in shipping for the biggest online site and customs is worse now then during the hight of covid. Its really realty bad anywhere in the middle east. Europe is hit or miss with Germany, Belgium, and Spain being the latter. You wouldn't believe the thousands of dollars I refund to customers a night because my wonderful company accepts purchases before checking if there is room for that package on the plane or boat. And thats not even talking about customs thats just trying to get it out of the country. I hope this info puts peace in some peoples minds.
    Don't lose hope.
    I ordered a couple large providential back in April last year from turkey. After I pretty much gave up all hope they arrived mid August. Just to find out they were cast copies. They make a great addition to my Cabinet of Shame. Lol

6. Everett Guy

Yes, I have recieved most of the packages from last year. I wont order from over seas on ebay anymore. They just canceled a outstanding order for no activity in 3 months and I had been emailing the seller back and forth. Once ebay cancled the order I wasnt able to respond back to seller and when I sent emails to eBay they sent automated algorithm emails, then I called, they said contact pay pall and paypall said I have to get seller to do something
    .i forgot what but I told them I had no way to even contact them since the whole item links were not accessible. What a pain. Paypall finally said they would get involved and message seller and nothing yet....i know things happen and seller did their part, just unfortunate situation all around. I wonder what the total number of packages that are still undelivered world wide because of the pandemic is? and total money wise in accounts of the middle man?

Roman Collector likes this.
  7. Zebucatt

Zebucatt Well-Known Member

Man, that is awful to have to go through that. I hope it works out that you at least get your money back. Talking about undelivered packages we have this cart at work that has had literally the same 28 packages on it for the past 6 months. All still active customer orders flagged by the system for a haz-mat issue i.e. hair spray with batteries in same package going to military base. And I am like can't we just refund them or cancel it. I don't think its fair to make people wait for there stuff forever but for some reason we can't.
    So we have a joke at work when we complain about where's our package we ordered from our company.
    "Its probably on a cart somewhere like this one"
    *pointing to the cart mentioned earlier (ik its really not funny)
    Sorry if I got a little to inside baseball for a min. Lol

Theodosius and Everett Guy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted