Official "almost" paper money thread

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by eric6794, Feb 3, 2017.

1. jensenbay

jensenbay Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. eric6794

eric6794 Well-Known Member

I have to add this to the ALMOST thread..so close but there are those that collect the 666 notes and if im not mistaken this is a bookend? 666.jpg

gronnh20 and Drawde like this.
  4. Skippy Topaz

Skippy Topaz PAPERBOY

5. Dynoking

Dynoking Well-Known Member

I want to post a picture. In the past I used the upload a file button. Today it will not work. I could not find instructions using the search function. Please help...

6. Skippy Topaz

Skippy Topaz PAPERBOY

7. eric6794

Its working for me.

8. techwriter

techwriter Well-Known Member

Don't want to sound like a broken record -- but have to performed a complete computer shutdown and then power up? I don't mean just a "Restart". Sometimes it take a complete power off/on to clear little gremlins that seem to just appear. My computer, at times, acts just like yours; a complete power off/on works for me. :)

9. Dynoking

How does your reply help with the problem I'm having?

10. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

When someone reports a problem with the Web application I support, the very first thing I do is see whether I can reproduce the problem. If it only happens for one user, or for certain users, that's important to know.

Do you see the Upload a File button at all? Does it change color when you hover over it or click on it? What does happen when you click on it?

eric6794 likes this.
  11. eric6794

well considering that I am not technical support nor a site moderator I guess it doesn't help. No way I can tell you whats wrong since I have no way of looking into it. Send in a report to site moderator.

12. Dynoking

13. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Hm. When I try that, I get the dark-gray popup box, as expected. If I try it with Javascript turned off, it takes me to a separate page which invites me to select a file to upload -- not sure I'd expect that to work anyhow, but it indicates that your problem is unrelated.

What browser are you using, and what operating system?

14. Dynoking

Safari Ios. The same set up I've used trouble free in the past.

15. Dynoking

GDJMSP helped me. From my preferences menu I had to turn off the Flash uploader and simply use the Standard uploader. Problem solved. Thanks to all who tried to help me out.

-jeffB likes this.
  16. Dynoking

Does this fall into the repeater (the number 4 in the serial number) category?
    Repeating $5.jpg

Michael K likes this.
  17. Skippy Topaz

Skippy Topaz PAPERBOY

If it weren't for that '6' this would have been a good one because it also starts and ends with the same letter so would have been 'extra' cool... *sigh*

IMG_20180105_140125.jpg

Michael K and eric6794 like this.
  18. Nas

Nas Well-Known Member

19. Drawde

Drawde Lurking and learning...

what series are those H*s?

20. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

Most likely series 2013.
    Series 2009 only went to H00320000*

Nas likes this.