Odd 1964 lincoln cent reverse

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by PaleteromanR34, Feb 21, 2017.

1. PaleteromanR34

PaleteromanR34 "Picture Me Rollin" -Tupac

I'd like to share and odd lincoln cent found today. It has some possible PMD however the tone is the same all the way through. I don't know could be an error, but definitely to me is way cool 20170220_233916.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. PaleteromanR34

Also played with some filters on the camera to help with definitions 20170220_235143.jpg

4. just a penny.. right

just a penny.. right Active Member

Looks like PMD from pic. Hit with something.. If you like it save it.. After all it is copper...

5. PaleteromanR34

I think the markings that looks like an X is pretty cool, so far in my new hobby I've just been CRH and only really found stuff like this. Just oddities. The search continues haha

6. just a penny.. right

just a penny.. right Active Member

A good loupe is always in need... I use 40x-25mm 5.00 on amazon.. CRH is all I do. I enjoy the hunt...

7. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

The biggest drawback to searching rolls, especially if you're new to the hobby, is that you will find more circulated coins that look strange to you
    because you haven't become used to differentiating between what is normal and what is not.

Chris

ldhair likes this.
  8. PaleteromanR34

Ohhh man yes, since I've started I was at first thinking I was noticing a world or errors. Ha but now that I've been doing research and lots of reading and forums helping I've gotten alot better. I am really having fun with it

Draft saved Draft deleted