NYINC from Jan. 9 to 11

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by icerain, Jan 2, 2015.

1. icerain

icerain Mastir spellyr

I know its a pretty big coin show, but for those that don't know about it. The NYINC will be at the Waldorf Hotel next weekend. Here is the direct link if anyone is interested in going.

http://www.nyinc.info

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

For some reason, this show is always the exact same dates as FUN. I would love to go, but I'm going to FUN.

princeofwaldo likes this.
  4. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Same here . . . FUN is not really the kind of show one should want to schedule in conflict with.

5. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Its because of 9/11. It used to be held in the WTC, and only could work out this date when they had to reschedule. It used to be in early Dec.

6. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

7. Colonialjohn

Colonialjohn Active Member

If anybody needs information on the new Counterfeit 8 Reales book by Gurney, Nichols & Lorenzo see Charlie Davis (book seller) at the NYITL. I will be there on January 10 to answer any questions personally or if you chose to bring in some pieces for examination. I will be there all day. Contact me privately if you have any questions/concerns. See Gurney personally at FUN at the Coin Community tables by the public viewing area and Wizard Supply.

John Lorenzo
    Numismatist
    United States

8. Colonialjohn

Colonialjohn Active Member

If anybody has any Chinese Fakes or they feel their pieces are Chinese fakes there will be a dealer there with an XRF gun. Contact me again personally.

Enjoy BOTH shows!

JPL

9. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

What is an XRF gun? Is it like a super-powered nerf gun?

10. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

X-Ray Fluorescence. It is used to determine the exact composition of the coin in question or at least on the surface.

Draft saved Draft deleted