WTS: November 8 Coin, Currency Auction

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Nov 5, 2017.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good afternoon!

Well, it's been a busy week here trying to find and process some new and attractive items for our upcoming auction on November 8. These coins below are just a small portion of what we'll have online and available by tomorrow night (I have a handful of Seated Liberty Halves, a bag of Large Cents, and a bunch of silver dollars and halves to work on.)

Please visit AuctionZip or eBay (link currently unavailable due to an eBay issue) to register to bid on the auction.

The absolute highlight of the auction (for me, at least) will be the stunning PCGS MS64 1875 Seated Quarter (misplaced date) FS-301. Quite possibly the finest known surviving example, it's a once in a lifetime kind of coin for collectors of MPD. I'm also including a very nice Cuba 1953 1 Peso (listed as "Caribbean Country" so as not to anger the lords of eBay), some very nice 1800's Mexican 8 Reales and 1 Pesos (from 1902-1904) and a huge consignment from an old world coin dealer's stock starting at bulk prices. I also plan to include some of my cherrypicked varieties with opening bids right around the price of the regular non-variety coin.

51.jpg

60.jpg

63.jpg 65.jpg 67.jpg 68.jpg 69.jpg

Old Dealer Stock Box - all Canadian

94.jpg

Old Dealer Stock - all 2x2 world coins with prices $15-20

98.jpg

Great Britain mixed coin lot includes 50 large cents (I believe they are all pre-1910)

100.jpg

furryfrog02 likes this.