Nothing here I think yes there is

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Italy8686, Mar 7, 2021.

1. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Scratch damage thru LIBERTY. I don't think there is a way to unsubscribe. You can just logout and not return to the site but what fun is that.

paddyman98 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

4. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I did but did not see anything to give an opinion on. Looks like a normal cent with a few obverse scratches.

1stSgt22 and SensibleSal66 like this.
  5. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

There is not an error or variety to be seen on the coin. I would advise you not to give up, the fun is in the hunt. But the reality is there is a limited number of ways an error is produced. There are more varieties but countless ways to damage a coin after leaving the mint. So, in order to stop getting replies you don't want to hear, do some research using the links you have been given previously. That way you can start to eliminate the everyday wear, tear and post mint damage and concentrate on the ones that matter.

1stSgt22 likes this.
  6. GH#75

GH#75 Trying to get 8 hours of sleep in 4. . .

Nothing wrong with the coins. And YES, there can be bubbles on coins... Aka plating blisters or gas bubbles.

Also, what so you expect us to say? You won't even tell us what you're seeing, and nobody has seen anything so far. Other than plating blisters.

1stSgt22 likes this.
  7. Maxfli

Maxfli Well-Known Member

Not sure. Send a PM to one of the mods; they should know.

1stSgt22 likes this.
  8. 1stSgt22

1stSgt22 I'm just me!

You can ask a Mod how to unsubscribe or you can just stop posting!! Your choice, but if you continue expect to get honest answers to your questions.!!!!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Oldhoopster and GH#75 like this.
  9. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"....

you can stop posting but your name stays in the roster.

Jim

10. robec

robec Junior Member

If you think that’s a mint mark after WE, why would they use one with a different font than the one below the date?

It is a plating blister.

Oldhoopster and ldhair like this.
  11. Silverpop

Silverpop Well-Known Member

research is the major key to coins, the more you know the better you will become at coins

what you got is a pretty common issue with pennies as the copper was not bonded good to the core metal and so you get copper bubbles

12. Italy8686

Italy8686 Italy8686

I would believe more of a drop lettering and over the copper plating but its to strong

13. Italy8686

Italy8686 Italy8686

14. Italy8686

Italy8686 Italy8686

15. Italy8686

Italy8686 Italy8686

1990 p but asking if it's a no s

16. Italy8686

Italy8686 Italy8686

Die clash

Razz likes this.
  17. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Why don’t you just keep acting the way you are? You’ll eventually get banned and then you won’t have to worry about how to unsubscribe.

18. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Another stupid thread filled with nothing but junk. Some of the worst images I have ever seen.

19. expat

My honest opinion, you do not want to learn. Looking for the easy way. Instead of trying to match your coins to known errors by research, you are continually assuming that every stain, scratch and damage must be an error. Good luck, you will forever be frustrated. By learning how to discard all the rubbish you will be able to concentrate on the rest that MAY be something.

20. 1stSgt22

1stSgt22 I'm just me!

Can I "Like" this more than one time????? LOL

JPD3, eddiespin, expat and 1 other person like this.
  21. expat

Thanks

masterswimmer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted