North Korea

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by joecoincollect, Aug 22, 2014.

1. dv8

dv8 New Member

Hmm, I haven't heard of taobao??? I've been building mine via a couple dealers in China. I prefer the PCGS grade bc I can easily verify authenticity. The information I have is from the press release one sent me (and thankfully google translate got it out of Chinese for me). I'd have to dig out my hard copy and I can put on what the missile and satellite set say. I know the back top above the crest says DPRK and there is something after that (I wonder if its Bank???) The press release does say 500 of each in silver of those are minted and 50 gold ones if I remember correctly. I've only seen one or two DPRK gold coins for sale and one was very small. I've also heard that how they are getting released is through some major coin show in China, then it is our job to find them. :angelic: Although I'm not to sure how so many Russian venders get them?

edit: maybe I shouldnt say so many Russian venders as I've only found 1 or 2 lol

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lex1705

lex1705 Member

I thought you are from China:rolleyes:
    Where are you from?

4. dv8

dv8 New Member

I live in NYC lol

chrisild likes this.
  5. dv8

dv8 New Member

I found a seller of this coin, but sadly I so can't afford it :*( There's a new one I'm looking for now though. We'll see I'm on the hunt and questioning a silver version of it.

6. dv8

dv8 New Member

Lex - I just bought this silver 2 ounce anti-USA proof ;D Should be here in a month or two :D

[​IMG]

7. lex1705

lex1705 Member

Sorry,these couple of weeks I am very busy,do not have enough time for a normal answer.
    I did not see this coin before,congrats with a new purchase!

8. dv8

dv8 New Member

yeah I've been screaming busy too. just updating at work when the boss isnt around

9. dv8

dv8 New Member

The lastest in my collection. I have a different coin i got too the other day but this is my favorite by far.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted