Non PVC holders

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by sergeant, Mar 18, 2014.

1. sergeant

sergeant Not a Member

Not sure where this thread belongs. Anyway...where do I find non PVC coin flips? The old flips I had looked like they had PVC so my collection is now on the floor.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Here you go! JP's Corner.....Jerry is a good guy and ships promptly.

Scroll down about half way through the page to Saflips. You can get them with or without the inserts for notes.

http://www.jpscorner.com/coin-flips.html

Chris

4. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

5. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

It isn't the PVC ( polyvinylchloride) that is harmful, it is the older plasticizers and their reactions with moisture and metal. The old pvc ( vinyl) shower curtains and similar were rich in plasticizers so they wouldn't flex and crack, but newer ones use different plastic formulation as is true with "non-PVC" flips.

Saflips are my preference, but Safe-T flips are OK. As long as the moisture in storage area is kept to a minimum, I never had PVC damage originate , even on the old plasticized flips.

6. Ed Sims

Ed Sims Well-Known Member

This is where I get my coin supplies and they do have what you are looking for. They also have a discount of 10% if you are an ANA member.

7. Numismat

Numismat World coin enthusiast

I have been using BCW brand flips purchased in bulk on eBay for several years, never any issues.

Draft saved Draft deleted