Noaz Arak Arises

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Kentucky, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Dang...just saw a ridiculous listing on e-bay and came to realize that it's another incarnation of the "Noah's Ark" people...want a ridiculous read? king_of_the_universe is the newest name...for those who don't want to click, enjoy...

This seller have worst communication skills.I paid for this item but they cancelled my order on basis of some silly reasons.. I will never recommend anyone to buy anything from this seller… Highly non-professional..
    (Private listing)
    Buyer: 0***s (4)
    Past 6 months

Reply by king_of_the_universe. Left within past 6 months.
    ALERT! DO NOT SELL TO THIS BUYER IN PAKISTAN, HE WILL TRY TO ROB YOU. HE HAS 2 FEEDBACK & A BRAND NEW E-BAY ACCOUNT AND HE ROBBED NYC, WE KNOW THEM IN NYC. WE BLOCKED THIS BUYER. PLEASE READ THE LISTINGS, WE DO NOT SHIP TO NEW E-BAY ACCOUNTS & NO HOBBY TALK HERE OR WE BLOCK YOU. WE HOBBY WINE & THATS IT. GOD BLESS YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS. ">SECURITY ALERT !! WE DO NOT TRADE TO NEW OR NEW-ISH E-BAY ACCOUNTS. WE SENT HIM THAT MESSAGE AND THEN HE PAID. WE REFUNDED HIM. OUR LISTINGS ARE VERY CLEAR ~~~> ALERT! DO NOT SELL TO THIS BUYER IN PAKISTAN, HE WILL TRY TO ROB YOU. HE HAS 2 FEEDBACK & A BRAND NEW E-BAY ACCOUNT AND HE ROBBED NYC, WE KNOW THEM IN NYC. WE BLOCKED THIS BUYER. PLEASE READ THE LISTINGS, WE DO NOT SHIP TO NEW E-BAY ACCOUNTS & NO HOBBY TALK HERE OR WE BLOCK YOU. WE HOBBY WINE & THATS IT. GOD BLESS YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
    ALERT! DO NOT SELL TO THIS BUYER IN PAKISTAN, HE WILL TRY TO ROB YOU. HE HAS 2 FEEDBACK & A BRAND NEW E-BAY ACCOUNT AND HE ROBBED NYC, WE KNOW THEM IN NYC. WE BLOCKED THIS BUYER. PLEASE READ THE LISTINGS, WE DO NOT SHIP TO NEW E-BAY ACCOUNTS & NO HOBBY TALK HERE OR WE BLOCK YOU. WE HOBBY WINE & THATS IT. GOD BLESS YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS. ">

Started to cut 'n paste more, but too much...

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

4. john-charles

john-charles Member

and then ... "

non-dated noDate Vintage Antique Ancient Prize Token Coin Medallion Hobby Fantasy Item maybe Amulet listing traded Unknown Unresearched:

*** Answers To The Most Commonly Asked Questions Here: We don't have a metal tester. Silver is likely silver, Bronze & Copper too, if you do not digest that easily Please shop elsewhere. The word 'grade' is a hobby term; there is no hobby-talk in the Ark, we are not a coin store or hobbiers. We have more than one. If you do not correspond with us, or message about hobby terms, we may cancel the trade, it's all for charity here. Please know your hobby stuff if it's important to you, Global Climate God & Aliens are important to us." Maybe they will get on board the next comet.

Kentucky and AdamL like this.
  5. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

114:1 positive:negative isn't too bad, really. Maybe I'm missing something.

Kentucky likes this.
  6. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

Wow! They sell collectibles, mostly coins. But "hobby talk" is VERY strictly forbidden.
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone make a worse choice of what line of business they want to be in.

Kentucky likes this.
  7. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

I wonder how many are really "real"

Draft saved Draft deleted