SOLD No longer available: 1984 10 Dollar Gold Proof Olympic Lot *3 GOLD coins 2 Silver Dollars*

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by TheNickelGuy, Apr 22, 2014.

1. TheNickelGuy

TheNickelGuy Yippie I Oh

REVISED: Was $2125.00 Price now lowered $100.00 while gold spot is on the rise. Can't get any closer to melt than that!

Prompt communication and payment of $2025.00
    expected in the form of certified bank check or money order or orders. I will ship insured and well protected at my expense. Message me through the link in Coin Talk
    http://www.cointalk.com/members/thenickelguy.20201/

Here are 3 packages from the mint. I bought them 30 years ago, thus the price paid is on the stickers.
    Outer sleeves have stickers and/or sticker residue issues otherwise rest of set as mint condition.

Never removed from airtight containers. All very nice and you might get them graded and increase the value,might be PF69 or even PF70 coins here but no guarantees.

[​IMG]

Included in this lot are the following.

Composition: Gold .484 troy oz. Copper .054 troy oz. Proof 10 Dollar Coin S mint mark for San Francisco with inserts and original packaging with outer sleeve.

Composition: Gold .484 troy oz. Copper .054 troy oz. Proof 10 Dollar Coin D mint mark for Denver with inserts and original packaging with outer sleeve.

Three coin set includes

Composition: Gold .484 troy oz. Copper .054 troy oz. Proof 10 Dollar Coin W mint mark for West Point with the 1983-S proof silver dollar and 1984-S proof silver dollar with inserts and original packaging WITHOUT outer sleeve.

Same composition and weight as the traditional U.S. Gold Eagle of 100 years ago.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014