No... it's not a Mint Error, nor valuable, 99.999999% of the time

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Beefer518, Mar 24, 2018.

1. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I have read that a country claims it can hack typewriters from a distance.Firewall that beast Kurt.

mikenoodle likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

The 3.5 and 5.25 floppies are for security - who else can read them? (Well, actually, I probably can; also have an 8-track player/recorder that still works!) :happy::happy::jawdrop::rolleyes:

tommyc03 and mikenoodle like this.
  4. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

Never heard that but I have heard they can hack the memory chips now in printers.

5. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

I still have my 1978 8 track player/ recorder from Radio Shack. Only has about ten hours on it. Plus my 1978 turntable still works as good today as it did then. I do miss my STS 2000 Radio Shack receiver, it was an awesome machine. I blew a filter running too long a wire set up from my living room to basement so I could practice with my drums. No one could fix it.

PlanoSteve likes this.
  6. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Precisely, all of those mundane "old school" processes are done in public, at a public meeting of the county's Election Board.

7. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

My AR-15 died a decade ago, after being under the screwdriver many times .Best Receivers of the time 1968. I built and manitained that unit for 20 years with only a single trip to HK to set the alignment ( hard without the specialized equipment.) ,pair of AR-4 speakers and I was dancing!

tommyc03 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted