No Cents and US Military Bases Overseas

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Bonedigger, Aug 1, 2008.

1. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

JWT,
    Attached is a spreadheet that I have put together for all of the AAfes POGS.. Put together by Printings/Sets and each POG is numbered. I also have a POG Info Pamphlet that I put together that gives a description of each POG and identifies what numbered POG it is in the set. ie ... POG 71 is the 3rd issue , Qtrs , C130s on the Ramp ... cataloged as 3H251.. For some reason , I cant attach the spreadsheet. Send me an email address and I will send to you ...

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

4. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

TO all who maybe interested in collecting AAFES POGS ... AAFES pog Collectors And Trading Corner on Face Book has several folks interested ....

Jwt708 likes this.
  5. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

Oh, I'll have to look onto that.

armysgti likes this.
  6. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

JWT,
    Just got back from Jordan. Not much luck in the way of Pogs. Are you still interedted in the Pamphlet / Spreadsheet for the Pogs ???? Just need an email ..... Hope all is well ..... Tracy

7. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

JWT708 Have spoke with AAFES officials and they have confirmed that 2017 AAFES Pogs were released. I have some photos of just the 25c ( Quarters) ... Hope all is well ...

Attached Files:

8. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

Oh man, this is breaking news!

9. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

I should have a few in my possesion by next week. Snail mail is slow over in Afghanistan. I will be sure to post some photos when I receive them.

10. Bert Gedin

Bert Gedin Well-Known Member

No Coin Babe with President Abe !!!

11. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

No Abe on the Pogs ... However, there are several others.

Lot of 9 AAFES Pogs of some U.S. Presidents
    5, 10 and the 25 cents pogs

7A5 EISENHOWER
    7E5 REAGAN
    7B10 JFK
    7C10 G.W. BUSH
    7D10 FORD
    7B25 G.H.W. BUSH
    8B10 NIXON
    8C10 CARTER
    9A25 THEODORE ROOSEVELT

12. rastel

rastel New Member

I was told by an AAFES manager that the weight of change was a problem and cost more to ship pennies than much needed quarters etc. the formula used was 2cents or less round to zero, 3cents and up round up to the next nickel. At the end of the day, the manager said sales totals we +|- 5 cents.

13. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

Attached Files:

14. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

And now with the release of the 16th Printing in Nov of 2017, time to start updating catalogs.
    The 16th printing was released due to the increased activity over in the contingency areas. The current count for AAFES Pogs is 533.. Face value for the entire set would be $75.15..

15. armysgti

armysgti Active Member

Here are a few photos !

Attached Files:

Jwt708 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted