NMS Grading Seminar 2020

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by YoloBagels, Mar 3, 2020.

1. YoloBagels

YoloBagels Well-Known Member

I suppose I should have posted this a week ago, but since then I've been kind of swamped with schoolwork (getting caught up), so here it is today.

Just thought I'd share my experience on the two day ANA grading seminar in Atlanta, GA. This was a class taught by Bill Fivaz, Ken Bressett, and Rod Gillis.

Overall it was a very fun class. We got to take chances individually grading different types of coins (Morgans, Walking libs, Buffalos, wheat cents, and $10/$20 gold coinage). The three did a wonderful job at instructing, I think everyone who took the course enjoyed and learned from it. While it didn't help my school attendance it was still completely worth it, Bill Fivaz especially encouraged me to go.

It's definitely worth doing. Even though it was just two days I had a lot of fun and the experience on its own should be enough to prompt attendance. Thanks for reading.

There's me in the middle.
    [​IMG]

And here's a book that cane with the course, signed by Ken and Bill.

[​IMG]

NSP, Kentucky and Pickin and Grinin like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. YoloBagels

Weird, second photo uploaded but the first didn't. Here it is ggdfdfas.jpg

NSP, thomas mozzillo and Kentucky like this.
  4. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Hey, how can this be? I thought coin collecting was supposed to be dying and there weren't any young people in the hobby! :D

NSP and Oldhoopster like this.
  5. YoloBagels

Most YN's can't attend these kinds of things cause of school. Because of this seminar and FUN I am almost a month behind in math; totally worth it!

Draft saved Draft deleted