WTS: Nice condition late roman bronzes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by medoraman, Dec 15, 2012.

1. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

I am reposting this. I don't have as many emperors as before, but still have many higher grade coins left. For Christmas, either emperor with Chi Ro, (early symbol of Christianity), or the Angel type would be a great gift for someone religious or a pastor. If anyone wishes just one or two of these types for Christmas, the price would be $7 each postpaid for nice VF's.

They all come in individual flips, identified as to emperor and a short biography of the emperor.

Although I am a hoarder, I simply have too many of these. They are all AE3's, so about the size of a dime. I will sell these at $45.00 for 10 nice Fines, $60.00 for a mixture of Fines and VF's as they come, or $70.00 for 10 different types in F/VF. If anyone wishes, I could probably pull together 20 different types, so ask. Also, I am a hoarder so I am very open to trades of all sorts. Let me know what you propose! I will accept any payment methods. Shipping will be $3 for any quantities ordered. If anyone really wishes to start a collection, I have a pretty large quantity, and like I said am open to trades.

I am 100% standing behind the quality of these coins. They are nice, no problem coins. If you have a problem with any of them I will take care of it, but I don't believe you will. I wish I was a better photographer, since these really are better than these pics.

If anyone has specific requests for emperor or types, I can try to fulfil it. There are some interesting types in here, like emperor dragging captive with a staff with a Chi Ro, (one of the earliest symbols of Christianity). Another type is one with an angel. Many of these are VF's, and would make really cool gifts for pastors, etc. Of course there are also more "normal" roman types, like emperor spearing enemies, etc.

Since I have been asked, the emperors I have quite a few coins each of are:

Constans
    Constantine II
    Constantius II
    Valens
    Valentinian

I have also some Constantine and Claudius II. I will work with anyone on which emperors they prefer. Most of the higher graded coins are of the first five emperors listed.

Here are a few bad pics showing you the quality. I promise they are all nice coins, and not corroded junk frequently found.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Chris