Nice 1962 Lincoln cent DDO?

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by TechTimm, Jun 14, 2019.

1. TechTimm

TechTimm New Member

BE275949-BDC7-4F1D-9ADB-1B668866628A.jpeg B786AE3C-B8B2-409D-9294-1282AAC390C2.jpeg 0A4E3513-A675-4616-89F6-5E0022C6495E.jpeg Hi everyone,

As I was going through a box of pennies today, I came across a rather unusual find. A very nice 1962 memorial cent. I’ve never seen a coin in circulation in such good condition before, especially from the 60’s. Upon further inspection, it looks to be a DDO Error? It’s hard to tell on the date, but definitely present on the word “trust”. I’m just wondering if it’s worth it to send it in to be graded. Attached are some pictures of the coin in question.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

4. FooFighter

FooFighter Just a Knucklehead Coin Hunter

Yea it's tough to get a good CLEAR picture if you dont the right equip. Which I dont have. Lmao

5. MommaHenn

MommaHenn Active Member

What a beauty of a coin!

6. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

7. FooFighter

FooFighter Just a Knucklehead Coin Hunter

Yea that's a nice.coin for sure. And yea check it with those publications. They have all the points to look for, to make it authentic. Get used to that before coming in here, because they'll just send.you there anyway.
    Glad to meet another box of pennies junkie . Lol

8. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

A very nice coin for sure, still it's not worth grading. It should be protected. Welcome to CT.

9. nuMRmatist

nuMRmatist Well-Known Member

Definitely a keeper, but hard to tell otherwise...

Draft saved Draft deleted