NGC's hurricane update.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by AdamL, Sep 27, 2022.

1. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

I thought this may be of interest to some people:
    https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/10694/

Posted on 9/27/2022

The Certified Collectibles Group companies are prepared for weather challenges.

The Certified Collectibles Group® (CCG®) is monitoring Hurricane Ian and is well prepared for the challenges posed by the tropical weather.

The CCG companies are headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, in modern buildings that are built to withstand hurricanes. The offices are located about 9 miles inland from the Gulf of Mexico (east of Interstate 75) and are not in a flood zone. The buildings also have large, secure vaults to protect collectibles that are monitored 24/7.

CCG has been operating in Florida for more than 20 years and has contingency plans for tropical weather. We will continue to monitor the storm and will offer updates on our websites.

CCG is the world's leading provider of authentication, grading, conservation and encapsulation services for collectibles. Its affiliates include Numismatic Guaranty Company™ (NGC®), Numismatic Conservation Services™ (NCS®), Paper Money Guaranty® (PMG®), Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®) — including its CGC Trading Cards® division, Classic Collectible Services® (CCS®), Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®), Authenticated Stamp Guaranty® (ASG®) and Collectibles Authentication Guaranty® (CAG®).

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Anyone down in that area of Florida please stay safe. My prayers are with ya!

AdamL likes this.
  4. charley

charley Well-Known Member

All that has to be done now is convince the employees to drive to work through the hurricane. Or, with such a nice building, "go to the mattresses".

wxcoin likes this.
  5. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

I wouldn't want to be in that area the next few days.

6. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

They are saying by the time it cross's to the east coast. SC and some islands are gonna get some pretty good flooding.
    Stay safe Friends!

AdamL likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted