NGC World Census - no way to see MS PL?

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Jaelus, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Jaelus

Jaelus The Hungarian Antiquarian Supporter

I noticed since NGC revamped their site, there appears to be no way to see MS PL coins anymore on the world census.

MS PL coins used to show up under MS before they changed the site, but I can't find any way to make them visible now. I've tried messing with the available filter options to no avail.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

Jaelus likes this.
  4. Jaelus

I posted it there as well earlier this morning under the Ask NGC forum to make sure they see it (it's fully moderated so the post is likely not visible yet). I figure it's a bug and once they see people bringing it up they will fix it.

5. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

Where did you post it? I didn't see it?

6. Jaelus

7. Zohar444

Zohar444 Member

Jaelus - you have some very nice coins. Some overlap with my Habsburg set. Well done!

8. Jaelus

Thanks. Not sure where you viewed them, but if on the NGC registry I have very few posted so far. That's an amazing Taler set though. The only one I have is the 1896 Franz Joseph restrike.

I do actually collect Habsburg coronation tokens, mostly for the coronations as King or Queen of Hungary, or consort to a Hungarian monarch. Most of my collection is up here: https://collectivecoin.com/Jaelus/3SSbiqf3T6qjPsVMLTYB

Draft saved Draft deleted