NGC or PCGS piggy back submission

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by flyers10, Jun 2, 2017.

1. flyers10

flyers10 Collector of US Coinage

Hopefully I am using the correct cointalk forum for this. Right now I only have 1 coin I am looking to submit. I have a 1921-D Walker looking to submit. G4 maybe G6 and I don't think cleaned. I got it for about melt value so worth submitting. Will mail it right way and share shipping etc. Let me know if interested. Thanks for looking.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

I'm sending a regular order out in about a week to PCGS. $32/ coin.

4. flyers10

Thanks. So it will probably be close to about $45 with sharing the shipping and mailing it back to me. Give me a few days to think about it but will probably wait for an economy submission.

5. jester3681

jester3681 Exonumia Enthusiast

I'm sending one to NGC in a couple of weeks. Values will probably drive the submission to Regular. About the same pricing as CBD but you get the NGC holder, if that's what you prefer.

6. flyers10

Thank you. I do prefer NGC. Hoping for the Economy tier to save a few bucks but might send it with you if no other takers if that is ok with you.

7. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

He gets a 21-D for melt value and he wants to save $12..... I like this guy. A true coin collector.

jester3681 and flyers10 like this.
  8. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

For the record, NGC economy tier is lightning fast compared to PCGS economy.

jester3681 likes this.
  9. flyers10

Lol. Yeah. Yes NGC is much faster. I do have some coins in with NGC under my own submission right now. This 1921-D I am looking to send in came in after I sent the other coins in. Thanks again.

10. jester3681

jester3681 Exonumia Enthusiast

Just PM me. I'm waiting on some items to arrive, and have some auction items I'm watching. It will probably be the week after next.

flyers10 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted