~*NEWLY up on eBay/via PM here: Rare SCD, Highest grade RPD, Monster Rainbow, more...

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by cannoncoins, Jun 9, 2011.

1. cannoncoins

cannoncoins New Member

Hey Fellow Cointalkers! :hail:

Got a new set of coins up on eBay (all those with BIN also available for 5% less via PM here), including some superstars you probably won't see at auction again this year (as well as a the regular hodge-podge for the Joe-typesets in us all!). :cool: 100% positive feedback and top-rated seller, but, maybe more importantly, a collector through and through and a proud member of that community first. :D

You can check out all my listings HERE

Among the superstars are (with links- photos are below):

A 1939 HK-487c Charbneau So-Called-Dollar in NGC MS-63, last up for auction in a major forum (Heritage) in 2009; only 6 certified by NGC, with 10 known in slabs and out. Listed with BIN of 1999.99, which is definitely a bit high but is there as a "holder" while I continue to do research, but I will hear offers here or there! (you can check the forums for the ridiculous story of how I acquired this in small-town Mississippi...) This is a gem of the full SCD series. HERE

A 1849-O Seated Dime RPDin PCGS AU-50. An incredibly scarce variety of an already scarce coin; really strong doubling on the 8, and doubling visible on the 18 and 4. This is the highest graded overdate in a PCGS slab, with only a minor premium for that added scarcity. Here listed at 1449 I think, also perhaps a bit high as a holder, but also will hear reasonable offers here and there.
    Link

1882-S Morgan with crazy monster toned reverse
    Link

An 1888-O in an old Bowers and Merena Holder (does anyone here know the era of these?)
    Link
    Also check out the 1857 Flying Eagle DDO- crazy obvious doubling on the Eagles eye and some of the lettering- so strong you can see some of it without magnification!

Also as always a hodge podge of everything from some really AU liberty nickels to a Peace Dollar with 2 (or 3, depending how you count!) VAMS, album fillers of the "bargain bin" variety, with more of that (as well as a few more awesome slabs) going up on Saturday.

And now, for the impatient :rolleyes:, some photos!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bags under the ol' eyes from too much flying...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note the doubling on the left-most feather; it's like Sham-WOW, but VAM-WOW ;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And again, more to come!

Comments/Questions/Thoughts always welcome via PM!:)