Newest Large Cent for the album

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by mark_h, Jan 8, 2011.

1. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Another plain old coin for the album - for some reason I really like them worn like this. I think it is a S-91 and I hope someone will confirm it. As you can tell the reverse is not any help. :)

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Leadfoot

Leadfoot there is no spoon

Sorry, I'm not in the mood to attribute. Hopefully someone who enjoys that kind of stuff will happen upon this thread.

Congrats on the NEWP. I like it too, and think it will look good in your album. :)

4. Marshall

Marshall Junior Member

I agree with the attribution since the obverse is identifiable and there is no other known use of this obverse.

5. Marshall

Marshall Junior Member

I wonder if I may have some mental deficiency which causes me to get some strange satisfaction in attributing coins. It is particularly rewarding to attribute the lowly scuzzy ones.

6. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

I would never call it a mental deficiency. I like attributing coins and I used to practise what I could on ebay. Since I shifted my focus I do not do it as much. The problem is that I do not always have time - it might take me a couple of days to find the time to sit down and attribute a coin.

Thanks all - and thanks for the confirmation.

7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

A real smoothy! :)

8. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

I'm here a litle late but I'll add my seconding to Marshall's confirmation.

Draft saved Draft deleted