New Years Resolution Note for 2011

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by krispy, Jan 1, 2011.

1. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Dave Da Man......:)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dr Kegg

Dr Kegg Star Note Fanatic

krispy, I'm looking to acquire a reference book for Notgeld currency that my coin dealer has and also continue with circulation stars and maybe get that elusive Woodchopper $5 I have been oogling for the past 3 months!

4. krispy

krispy krispy

Excellent! I wish you luck. Keep us updated on any progress in the year ahead. Especially would love to see your Woodchopper if you manage to acquire one of those. Lettow may be able to assist you with reference material on Notgeld if you need or have questions about others.

5. wazzappenning

wazzappenning Member

you mean those are collectible? i keep throwing them away, week after week.
    seriously, i could put them on ebay...(rare. 1 in 14 million combination used 649 ticket)

this year i would like to find a GOOD error note in circulation.
    i would also like to have a $1000 canadian bill, but the first hurdle is to find one at face value, thats a lot of $$$ to just hang on to as it depreciates.
    a web note would be nice, but finding one in circulation in canada, will probably wait till 2028 resolution.

6. Dr Kegg

Dr Kegg Star Note Fanatic

thanks krispy. Since we got the house (pending inspection) I can start on my search for the woodchopper after I purchase these 1932D & S quarters!

Draft saved Draft deleted