New set of world coins.

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Mukremin, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

Hi fellas, check my new addition of coins. I will keep updating this thread, because i have lots of coins to scan. My digital camera is broken, so i am scanning my pictures. Check it out and tel me what you think. i just started to collecto world coins, i was mainly collecting ottoman and islamic coins in the past. Now i try to get at least 1 coin per nation :whistle:

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

here follows another set of world coins, malaysian, british, australian and german. I forgot to add countries in the post above, but you guys are experts. you can make out the coins yourselfs ::thumb:

Attached Files:

4. se-collectibles

se-collectibles Collector Extraordinaire

Looks like a very nice start!

5. CheetahCats

CheetahCats Colonial & Early American

I like that Canadian cent. Those Aussie specimens are nice too.

6. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Nice additions!! Congrats :)

7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

You can try photobucket.com great images from your computer :)

8. Zuhara

Zuhara Junior Member

You are putting together a wonderful collection Mukremin:). Thanks for posting.

9. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

A few very nice ones. What is the one dated 1736? I especially like the Canadian cent, the old Farthing and the 1/4 Rupee! Oh and the Egyptian copper in the top row, what is that one? :thumb:

10. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

thanks :D i am doing the best i can to put a nice collection, the 1736 coin is a Dutch Zeeland coin. The egypt coin you said is from India-Kutch Dokdo coin 1920. Y#47

11. Mukremin

Mukremin Junior Member

here follows another set of coins, sri lanka, great britain, indonesia and poland. have fun:bow:
    the penny is not so good, its a wonderful coin but to bad i dont have a better one.

i have hundreds of coins, i simply cannot post them all. So i just pick the ones i like the most.

Attached Files:

12. CheetahCats

CheetahCats Colonial & Early American

I like that 20 zloty piece.

13. Collect89

Collect89 Coin Collector

It looks like you are assembling a nice collection from around the world. I look forward to seeing your future additions.

14. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Yeah that Bank Indonesia is really cool! :D

15. Nummus_Superbus

Nummus_Superbus Numismatist from Mars**

All world coins are nice, keep collecting! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted