Ebay: New listings 11/2016

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stldanceartist, Nov 19, 2016.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Posted at 2:00 PM CST on November 19, 2016

Good afternoon.

I've put some gorgeous new items up in my eBay Store - a new consignment (including a 1950 proof set that will auction starting today) from a fellow CT member, some of my own items, and THIS:

1877 Indian Head Cent

1877 Indian Head Cent.jpg

I literally found this today in a bag of IHC my auctioneer boss had in his booth at the flea market. I haven't seen him for about a month, so of course the first thing I do is look through his coins. I pulled this out and asked if he was ready to be very happy. He hadn't even looked through the bag (there was less than a roll there!) Someone could have bought this for $1.50 today if I hadn't stopped by. Yikes.

In any case, the date looks solid, the reverse matches a genuine 1877, I've taken it to every coin dealer I know here and they all agree...genuine. Probably won't straight grade due to the scratch/environmental damage, but still...key date. Found in a bag today.

Here are some other highlights this week (there are plenty more available!) As always feel free to send me a PM to buy outside of eBay and save the fees.

1952 Proof Franklin Half.jpg

1878 S Morgan Dollar.jpg

1953 Proof Franklin Half NGC PF66.jpg

1956 Proof Franklin Half PCGS PR67.jpg

1890 S Morgan Dollar.jpg

1979 S SBA Dollar NGC PF69UCAM.jpg

1954 Mint Sets.jpg

Switzerland - 1891 5 Rappen 2.jpg

slackaction1 likes this.