new find is this worth anything ?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by THE BIGDOG, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperDave

SuperDave Free the Cartwheels!

Good advice. I've taken it. :)

noname likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I expect current and Ex-military to follow the same philosophy and rules as non military when they are guests at this site. I appreciate your service like most others, but your inability to follow simple rules and rein in your emotions is readily apparent. Some might miss the conflict, but it will not continue here. Points are accumulating and other such fits can well dismiss you with cause. I am sure none of you know each other personally, so this is all brain blabber. It Stops Now. Jim

4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Keep track of your warning points, 10 is max until the software removes you. The smarter one will stop first.

5. THE BIGDOG

THE BIGDOG Member

I want to know why this moderator keeps editing my post even when my post is nothing more then a quote from tj but won't edit tj's statement that I find offensive . are there 2 sets of rules ?? one for tj and another for me ??

usmc60 likes this.
  6. THE BIGDOG

THE BIGDOG Member

this member tj started bye accusing me of stealing and plagiarism,
    moderator did nothing, tj then made fun of my screen name, moderator did nothing, tj then calls into question the service of a vet ,moderator did nothing ,but let me question tj screen name and I get censored , let me repost a qoute of tj belittleing a vet and again my post is censored ????

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    usmc60 likes this.
  7. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Did you report these post? That lets the mod see it. There is no way they can read everything that gets posted here.

8. THE BIGDOG

THE BIGDOG Member

mod censored my post that was only a quote from tj but left tj's post I was quoting from ?? then cited me with
    Inappropriate Behavior , I declare B.S.
    and I'm sure the mod will censor this as well

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  9. THE BIGDOG

THE BIGDOG Member

10. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

idhair I would like to reply to your quote. Well over two weeks ago I personally reported TJ to the moderator for improper behavior, evidently no action was taken. Now it's been a week ago that I brought it to the attention of the moderator Jim. According to Jim he sent it up to the powers to be for their review. Again no action was taken. Then recently this problem came up again and evidently big dog did not appreciate the quote that TJ left on his thread. So now he is being penalized and is about to be kicked off coin talk, because the moderators and the powers to be simply failed to correct this problem over two weeks ago. So what good will it do to report a member for improper behavior, when nothing is done about the problem. Unfortunately it seems to me coin talk's policy is do as I say not as I do. I find that very disturbing. I've seen this incident happen over and over again since I've join coin talk. And it is going to keep happening as long as the administrators do not fix the problem. Big dog I don't know what to say, It must be kinda hard when you don't even get kissed or given any KY.SEMPER FI:bigtears::blackalien:

11. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

Mom......He's touching me!!!

milk-soaked-cookies-await.jpg

TJ1952 likes this.
  12. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Please let me try to help with just my opinion.
    The mods here are the best I have ever found on all the different coin forums I have been on. The site is ran in an honest and fair way.
    When we report a post, it goes to the mods. They look at all of them and we will never know what action they took. The more reports the more attention they give to the member that is being reported. It's a really fair system.

All of us here are given enough rope to hang ourselves. We chose when that is going to happen based on our own actions. Folks that act nasty, don't seem to last long here.

TJ1952 likes this.
  13. TJ1952

TJ1952 Well-Known Member

I'm getting a little tired of you and @THE BIGDOG invoking my name! It's not LP1952 it's TJ1952, get it straight! And it's not PSD, it's PTSD! For an "apparent" Marine, you sure are a bed wetting thumb sucker! You're not in any position to determine what is and isn't improper behavior. How do you know actions weren't taken? You don't know! I actually find "you" very disturbing! Like I told you before, we are not psychiatrists or psychologists on this site. We're not here to be your personal therapy session or babysitter. Stand on your own two feet! Remember something; I don't have problems, I have solutions.. I suggest you do yourself a big favor, go find another blog to cry on!

http://www.lexercise.com/dyslexia-services/online-dyslexia-treatment

14. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

15. noname

noname Well-Known Member

It looks like that you are getting out of your way to get people in trouble.

16. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

First of all, as you can all see, the thread is locked. Secondly, let me correct something - nobody can read other member's PMs. And nobody includes Peter, me, and all mods.

As for what is and has been going on in this thread, the behavior demonstrated in this thread - enough already ! It stops here and it stops right now, and if I see or hear of it being continued in other threads - well let me put it this way. If you want to act like children then I will treat you like children and put all of you in the time out corner. Do I make myself clear ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.