NEW COINTALK RESEARCH PROJECT

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Mike Drop, Mar 29, 2018.

?

Do you agree with what I am attempting to do?

This poll will close on Nov 28, 2059 at 11:32 PM.
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Depends...we'll see

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mike Drop

Mike Drop Active Member

I highly enjoy recordkeeping and anaylisis of statistics. I would like to start doing numismatic research and a part of that is getting the opinions of CT Users. I may ask polls in certain topic related threads,or PM certain users for research. This is completly voluntary and I AM MAKING NO PROFIT OR RECOGNITION FOR THIS WORK. I had to make that clear due to some accusations in the past. I will always post a PDF link under the certain topic of any significant findings and if you can not find it please feel free to PM me. This informational note will be at the beginning of each thread I create regarding research to garuntee no misunderstandings will occur. Thank you for your cooporation. For more details, please PM me.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Beefer518

Beefer518 Well-Known Member

Depends.... what type of data are you interested in gathering? We can tend to be less then full-disclosure types when it comes to our personal collections.

4. Mike Drop

Mike Drop Active Member

Quick questions such as how often do you go to coin shows, what is your prefered grading company...etc..etc. Simple easy questions that are not linked to you. And nothing a hacker on the internet would find useful.

Beefer518 likes this.
  5. Beefer518

Beefer518 Well-Known Member

That I'd be good with. ;)

6. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

I don’t see a problem with that.

Draft saved Draft deleted