New Coin Show on Evine

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by cdncoin, Sep 21, 2018.

1. cdncoin

cdncoin New Member

Evine is hosting a new coin show - The Coin Show with Steven Bromberg. The show premieres Tuesday, September 25 at 7pm & 10pm EST. The premiere will feature Steven Bromberg, a coin expert who has hosted a similar and very successful show in Canada since 1992. The debut will showcase a carefully curated selection of the most innovative, interesting and scarce coins spanning from antiquity to today, providing unique access to some of the best collectible products and special values anywhere.

Don't forget to tune in to this Tuesday for a new way to collect and shop coins!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Or do this with your money instead.

johnmatt, Kentucky and Santinidollar like this.
  4. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Mean, but extremely funny. I almost choked on my Coke. Timing is everything.:D

spirityoda and Seattlite86 like this.
  5. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Haha, sorry. I’ve yet to see a coin show that doesn’t rip people off to a ridiculous degree. My post was probably premature. I should have waited to see the show first.

6. Santinidollar

Yeah, I’ll reserve judgment, too, even though I’m certainly not expecting wholesale prices.

Seattlite86 likes this.
  7. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

I always ask for a discount. If I buy from my same dealers they always lower my prices. If other dealers have duplicates of the same coin I want I always ask for a discount and usually get it. It is ok to ask for a small discount. If you ask to much of a discount it insults the dealer.

8. Santinidollar

If a dealer offers a “make an offer” feature, I always try to take advantage. If you’re a regular customer, I find a reasonable offer is more accepted than not. Lowballing a dealer is poor form.

spirityoda likes this.
  9. alk1129

alk1129 Member

Seattlite86 likes this.
  10. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Yep you're right but some or all of this new coin show is Canadian. Let's see if they found a better, less sleazy way to sell. Usually for most of us, these coin shows are used only as background noise anyways. :D

11. Santinidollar

If you’re curious, a number of coin items are posted on the Evine web site.

12. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

Ooh, I was wondering where I could get the latest Royal Canadian Mint Commemorative! Let me pile on the holographic colored dual metal 3-d relief jewel encrusted commemoration of the dung beetle! Yeah baby!

13. Santinidollar

A number of US items on the site. It appears Evine is in cahoots of some sort with the Franklin Mint on those.

14. TONYBRONX

TONYBRONX Well-Known Member

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT WATCHING.

Draft saved Draft deleted