Negative feedback I Left For Seller

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Rick Stachowski, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Rick Stachowski

It also was the perfect number for his next feedback .
    666 ...

4. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

That's what you get when you deal with someone who bears the Mark of the Beast.

:vamp:;)

Untitled.png

(Edit- aha- you beat me to the joke, by seconds. Noticed that too, did ya? LOL)

Seriously, though, I'm sorry to hear it. Hope the guy didn't croak or have a serious health issue or something. Looks like he didn't have any bad feedback before.

Tater, Cliff Reuter, Bayern and 3 others like this.
  5. Rick Stachowski

I never left anyone a bad feedback .
    Well, there's a first time for everything ...

6. lordmarcovan

Hope the dude is just temporarily MIA and will come back to life and make you whole again eventually. I know, it's a longshot, but... maybe.

Bayern, RonSanderson, MIGuy and 2 others like this.
  7. Rick Stachowski

Ebay already paid me my money back .

serafino likes this.
  8. lordmarcovan

Oh, I forgot about the buyer protection. That’s good. Fortunately it has been years since I had a similar situation.

MIGuy and Rick Stachowski like this.
  9. Rick Stachowski

First one for me ..

10. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

I wanna read this but I am at work :( Just posting so that I remember to come back to it when I get home this afternoon :)

Rick Stachowski likes this.
  11. Rick Stachowski

This guy hasn't left feedback as a buyer, or received as a seller, or left for others, in over a year . Sound like he passed away to me .

Tater and serafino like this.
  12. lordmarcovan

I got that sad suspicion as well. He just might have been a stand-up guy who just up n’ bought the farm all of a sudden. :(

But how long had the listing been up? Private listing... we can’t see nuffin’. I’m always a tad leery of private listings, anyway.

13. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

At least yours took. The last time that I left negative feedback for a bad purchase it never appeared on the sellers page.

14. norantyki

norantyki CoinMuncher

He also had a website (advertized in some of his listing titles), but the domain expired and is up for grabs... I think this is a sad case of dealer down :(

15. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

16. 51Caveman

51Caveman Active Member

I bought a Chainsaw a few weeks back and patiently waited about a week and a half. Got a message from Ebay that my Chainsaw had been delivered. I looked around the house and yard. Finally found this itty bitty little package with the correct Tracking number. But wait a minute! I did say itty bitty didn't I? Yep. Opened it up and it contained a tube of Liquid Nails! NOT a Chainsaw. I emailed the Seller and got no response! For days. Finally got a message from Ebay and they had suspended the Seller Account for "suspicious" activity. Took a few more days but Ebay did the right thing and put the money back into my account. Luckily I've only had a couple bad experiences buying online.

17. Chris Winkler

Chris Winkler Well-Known Member

I deal with investors and typically give them a lot of leway when communicating as sometimes they could be sick, injured, or dead. This is a good reminder to look at seller feedback on first time purchases as it says a lot. I do the same with buyers and we just refused a full offer on something because they had not ordered anything in years and it was a $500 item, so we politly declined.

51Caveman, Rick Stachowski and Bayern like this.
  18. Rick Stachowski

It was a $15.99 cent coin .
    Seller also had a best offer price .
    So I offered 12 dollars, and it said the seller excepted my offer instantly .

19. norantyki

norantyki CoinMuncher

@Rick Stachowski you can set a listing to automatically accept offers above a certain price, and reject offers below a certain price. As it was instantaneous, that is almost certainly what happened. Again, I think the seller is dead.

20. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

I have had a few bad sellers on ebay. After investigating my complaints ebay made it right every time. Now I'm a bit more cautious when viewing online sales.

21. 1865King

1865King Well-Known Member

When I first saw your post I figured you were talking about a big money deal but, it's not even close. It's possible the person is sick or died. Or it's possible something else has happened. Maybe he went of vacation I've seen where a dealers postings are up and the person has moved or closed the business. They can be up for years. You also don't know what the persons situation is at the moment. For a $12.00 coin I wouldn't go crazy and give all kinds of bad reviews. Also your time frame is very short. You simply don't know what's going on. However, if this went on for a few months then OK request your money back.

Tater and Chris Winkler like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted