Need help new at this

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Bryand1, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Bryand1

Bryand1 Member

Does being in this package mean it has been graded at a 60 and is it really worth what it shows.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

That 4737.60 is not a value. Not sure what the number stands for. A 2000P sac in MS60 is worth $1

4. BlackberryPie

BlackberryPie I like pie

I think it's a catalog number from Littleton.

Burton Strauss III likes this.
  5. Legomaster1

Legomaster1 Cointalk Patron

Unfortunately, Littleton's packaging doesn't add value. I have one of those coins, and even though it's in nice condition it's worth face value.

6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

7. Bryand1

Bryand1 Member

Alright thank you all very much for the responses. I have other coins as well that aren't graded that I'd like to possibly get rid of but dont know what there worth or if I should keep them or what

8. Bryand1

Bryand1 Member

Also not sure if anyone could tell but those are error coins as well I believe. I did see a lot of errors on these. Does that make them more valuable

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

When you start a new thread always take photos of both sides. Also state what you see and ask a question. You'll get better responses. :)

I can't see any errors in that packaging.

10. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Errors is a touchy subject here. There are many worthless errors and many damaged coins people think are errors. Perhaps someone more organized than me could post some links for you. Welcome to CT

11. Legomaster1

Legomaster1 Cointalk Patron

If you want to keep the coin, you can- because $1 won't get you much, and, you probably won't find such a nice example in circulation. However, from a collector's perspective, it isn't especially valuable.

12. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I see no errors at all.

13. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

These Littleton packages are a huge headache for dealers. There isn't a dealer out there that hasn't had someone come in with a bunch of coins in these packages with those Littleton catalog numbers, and then get really mad at the dealer for "Trying to rip them off by not offering anywhere close to the value that's printed right there on the package!". Most of them think those catalog numbers are the price the person they got the coins from paid for them.

14. Bryand1

Bryand1 Member

This looks to be an error coin. It looks like on each side of Kennedys head thiers the images of the eagles wings.

Attached Files:

15. Bryand1

Bryand1 Member

Would like to know if any of the coins I'm about to post are worth anything

EDITED: You can not discuss any B/S/T questions or identification in this area, you must go to the classifieds subforum. Please read the additional rules there before posting.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019
  16. Bryand1

Bryand1 Member

Worth anything Edited

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019
  17. Bryand1

Bryand1 Member

That's all of those I have

Attached Files:

18. micbraun

micbraun coindiccted

Huh? Why would a Sac dollar be so expensive? Why would the other person give it away for much less? This doesn’t make any sense.

19. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

Not allowed to offer coins for sale here. Need to take it to the appropriate forum, please.

20. Bryand1

Bryand1 Member

Ok sorry didnt know that

21. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

See the for sale forum under the advertisers section..

Draft saved Draft deleted