Need help figuring out another aluminum error

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Maserati27, Dec 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Maserati, you are going to have a very difficult time getting other members to respect you especially after your very blatant lie re the triple-struck Roosevelt.

I suggest you educate yourself on what an error actually is, and/or post pictures of relevant coins with reasonable questions.

It's not impossible to gain a good reputation, but you're starting out in the dung heap and it's going to be a tough road.

Good luck, and try not to troll anymore.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

None of us like counterfeits , fake coins , nor misrepresented coins and numismatic materials. The people here are truly great people and most are highly knowledgeable and many are truly experts on coins -or- trying to become such which takes a very long time and a lot of 'failing ' along the way. Stay Clean and work hard and most will come around. Jim

Inspector43, Amos 811 and Kevin Mader like this.
  4. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Says he has made $5,839 from coins, but in another thread he claims to to be brand new to coins and wants to know the value of a common date buffalo nickel.

5. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

I don't understand why anyone would post a question on any forum indicating that he needs an answer and then insults the those that give him the answer. Insults those that he previously sought out as experts. I would ignore such people but I find it entertaining to read the posts.

6. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Don't worry.. You won't see him around anymore. I sent you a PM.

Amos 811 and Inspector43 like this.
  7. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies Well-Known Member

I say let him prove the Roosevelt. Take a picture on top of todays newspaper. Proof is in the pudding!

paddyman98 likes this.
  8. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

Already reported.

2manyhobbies likes this.
  9. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

I got a few beers in me late last night, and let him have it. Woke up and I was removed from thread (no love letters from mods :) Sooo glad to see him go. People like this want to use us and leave us. They dont want to learn, just want to profit quick, and go on. Posting pics of drug pipes, and guns, etc....really?

Inspector43 likes this.
  10. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

You didn't even see the most ummm....interesting pictures. I have no idea why someone like that would bother coming on a place like this. Oh well, OP is gone and we are better for it.

Inspector43 and Amos 811 like this.
  11. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

6A0D880C-D3F1-435F-A945-019111EA236D.jpeg There it is a coin for the OP use as his Avatar, “One coin to troll them all”. He might as well have an appropriate Avatar if we are going to have to put up with his crap.

Reed.

Amos 811 likes this.
  12. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Is he really gone? Usually these nut jobs just come back with a new user name and we have to put up with them again.

Reed

13. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

For now, he’s gone.

352sdeer and furryfrog02 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.