Nebraska and Maryland Quarter DDRs

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by NathanD, May 26, 2019.

1. NathanD

NathanD Cherrypicker

I usually look through pennies for errors, but today I decided to go through my quarters and found a Nebraska state park DDR as well as a Maryland state park DDR. I referred to Variety Vista during my search. I found the variety for the Maryland SET (DDR-001), but I have been unable to find a perfect match for the Nebraska DDR. The Maryland DDR-http://www.varietyvista.com/09e%20WQ%20Vol%205%20ATB/2013PMDDDR001%20quarter.htm
    The Nebraska doubling shows as an extra window pane in the windows over the water pump.
    Just wanted to show you guys my finds. I apologize for the bad photo of the Maryland DDR.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

The closest I can come up with is possibly WDDR-095 in Wexler's files, possibly a different stage? It's getting tougher all the time with 172 DDR's confirmed on this one coin alone.

4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I'm not into varieties but I think this classified as a die chip and not a DD. Nice find.

5. NathanD

NathanD Cherrypicker

Its a terrible picture but I'm like 99% sure it's a dd. I know what die chips are, but this is a known dd variety and the odds of a die chip in the exact same place are slim. Thanks though.

6. NathanD

NathanD Cherrypicker

I know. There are tons of varieties. That one's pretty close. Thanks for the help

tommyc03 likes this.
  7. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

John has been down and out since late summer last year so I would not submit to him. His last entries were in October and the last correspondence I had with him was the middle of November. I never received my last batch back from him so I fear his condition has not gotten any better.

8. NathanD

NathanD Cherrypicker

That's a shame and I hope he gets better. He runs my best resource for error coin varieties

tommyc03 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted